I recommend the Algebrator to students who need help with fractions, equations and algebra. The program is a great tool! Not only does it give you the answers but it also shows you how and why you come up with those answers. Ive shown my students how to use the program during some of our lessons. A couple of them even bought the program to help them out with their algebra homework.
Carmen Phillips, WA
Look. Your product is so good it almost got me into trouble. I needed the edge in college after 15 years of academic lapse and found your program. I take online courses so I was solving problems so fast the system questioned the time between problems as pure genius. Funny but now I must work slower to keep off the instructors radar screen. Funny heh? Thanks guys well worth the money.
Nathan Lane, AZ
It's good news for any school, teacher or student when such a fantastic software is specifically designed for Algebra. Great job!
Charlotte Beecham, IN
I want to thank the support staff for the invaluable help you have provided me so far. I would otherwise fail the math course I am taking without a doubt.
David Figueroa, NY.
Kudos to The Algebrator! My daughter Sarah has been getting straight A's on her report card thanks to this outstanding piece of software. She is no longer having a hard time with her algebra homework. After using the program for a few weeks, we said goodbye to her demanding tutor. Thank you!
Maria Peter, NY
Students struggling with all kinds of algebra problems find out that our software is a life-saver. Here are the search phrases that today's searchers used to find our site. Can you find yours among them?
Search phrases used on 2014-01-15:
- shridhar acharya formula
- non linear simultaneous equations
- al saves pennies. he
- special factoring calculator show steps free
- mary lois king collects barbie dolls and ken dolls. she has 390 barbie dolls and 468 ken dolls. mary lois wishes to display the dolls in groups so that the same number of dolls are in each group and that each doll belongs to one group. if each group is to consist only of barbie dolls or only of ken dolls, what is the largest number of dolls mary lois can have in each group?
- dividing rational expressions calculator
- sample problems involving rational algebraic expressions reducible to quadratic equations
- 7th standard maths formulas
- sample equations involving rational algebraic expressions transformable to quadratic equation
- Factorial Math Problems
- how to factor polynomials
- least common multiple
- homework-text paper standard 2-math
- 1st year maths formulas to download
- how csn you order a ladder worksheet
- quadratic formula simplifier
- free algebra solver
- 25) a vendor has learned that, by pricing pretzels at $1.75, sales will reach
- 7-3 practice logarithmic function as inverse form g answers
- standard form equation for a circle
- factoring binomial calculator
- simple trigonometry
- pre algebra practice test
- calcualtor that can factorise equations
- evaluate expression using exponential rules calculator and writing results in scientific notation
- (x - 1) / 6 - (x - 3) /2 = -1
- expand equation online
- saxon math powerpoints 5th grade
- definition of Parametric equation ?
- what is the title of this picture math worksheet answers
- multiply and dividing fractions test
- online free calculator
- introduced in the jacobson radical +pdf
- serial divider
- inverse transform calculator
- parallel sides worksheets for 3rd grade
- word problem simultaneous equations worksheet
- write a mixed number and a decimal for each shaded part.
- linear equations and inequalities
- rule for simplifying expressions
- finding slope equation with fractions
- The length of a rectangle is 1yd more than twice its width, and the area of the rectangle is 28yd^2. Find the dimensions of the rectangle.
- examples of some conceptual physics algebra problems
- +Probability theory basic & calculas guide for beginners with applications in games of chance & everyday life
- problem solving addition subtraction level 2a
- standardized test statistics calculator
- application of algebra
- steps in factoring common monomials
- Assignment 08.06 - Solving Equations with Radicals
- factoring complex equations
- line x =y
- "SOLUTION MANUAL FOR RUDIN"
- problems with venn diagrams algebra equations
- a bank teller has 54 $% and $20 bills in her cash drawer. The value of the bills is $780. How many $5 bills are there?
- square root formula
- simplifying radicals solver
- simplified radical form
- inequalitie number line calculator
- trinomial calculator
- subtracting real numbers of square roots
- mcq on biquadratic fuctions
- square root and cubed worksheets
- simplifying exponents calculator
- bean growth rate pics
- binomial cubic surds basics
- descartes rule of signs examples
- 5th order equations
- algebrator calculator
- graphing equations math problems
- a certain region is losing about 13 million
- arithmetic sequence problems with decimals
- Solving 5th order simultaneous equations
- point slope formula
- can u foil on a calculator
- how do you solve this problem :paytrust.com is an online bill-paying service that chagres 5 dollars a month plus 50 cents per paid bill. thomas used this service for 6 months and paid a total of 48.50 how many bills were paid through paytrust.com durning that period
- the formula a=p(1+r)^2 gives the amount a in dollars that p dollars will grow to in 2 years at interest rate r(where r is given as a decimal , using compound
- my algebra solver dividing monomials
- simplify radicals ws pizzazz
- marginal pass
- the total sales of a company in 2008 were 45, 000
- rational exonents calculator
- advanced algebra lesson master b answers
- www.linear equations with two variables free printable worksheets for grade eight
- solving rational equations calculator online
- algebra tricks