We are still both novices with the program, but have seen its benefits nonetheless.
Thank you so much for your continued help and support. You said you would stick with me until you resolved the problem and you did. I really appreciate your help. I like the program very much and look forward to learning it well. My compliments to your company for having competent tech support personnel that are willing to go above and beyond in resolving software problems.
Jeff Ply, CO
I want to thank the support staff for the invaluable help you have provided me so far. I would otherwise fail the math course I am taking without a doubt.
Horace Wagner, MO
Before using the program, our son struggled with his algebra homework almost every night. When Matt's teacher told us about the program at a parent-teacher conference we decided to try it. Buying the program was one of the best investments we could ever make! Matts grades went from Cs and Ds to As and Bs in just a few weeks! Thank you!
Ken Rogers, LA.
I've been using your system, and it breezed through every problem that couldn't be solved by PAT. I'm really impressed with the user friendly setup, and capabilities of your system. Thanks again!
Samantha Jordan, NV
Students struggling with all kinds of algebra problems find out that our software is a life-saver. Here are the search phrases that today's searchers used to find our site. Can you find yours among them?
Search phrases used on 2014-02-21:
- graphing inequalities
- formula of gof and fog
- multiply and divide integers calculator
- n ∆ABC, AC = 15 centimeters, m B = 68°, and m C = 24°. What is BC to two decimal places
- solve the simultaneous quadratic equations calculator
- Combinations of Functions
- middle school math with pizzazz bookd
- 6th grade pizzazz worksheet
- simplying radicals step by step
- The temperature on a summer day is 77 degrees Fahrenheit. The formula to covert temperature to degrees Celsius is C = 5/9(F-32). What is the corresponding temperature in degrees Celsius
- finite math for dummies
- polynomial inequality solve worksheet
- taks calculator chart
- eight times a number plus 3 times the number is the same as 9 more than 12 times the number
- what is 1/2 as a decimal
- matlab simplify function
- math calculator diamond
- solving equations with rational expressions calculator
- geometry refrence sheet
- multiplying absolute expressions
- solving exponential inequalities online
- fraction solver free
- In ∆ABC, if a = 8.75 centimeters, c = 4.26 centimeters, and m B = 87°, what is the length of b to two decimal places?
- algebra 2 pizzazz books
- kuta software algebra
- ti 89 how to simplify fractions
- solve a quotient and a number and 3 is -5
- simplifying rational expressions
- pearson education solving equations by multiplying or dividing
- 2/5+8/10 math work
- ggraph parabolas for dummies
- simplify calculator
- rule 100ms calculater polynomial finder calculator
- A waiter earns a salary of per month for working hours a day. In May, he worked additional hours at per hour and earned for the month. Write an equation to model this situation where is the number of additional hours he worked in May.
- holt algebra 1 problem solving workbook linear systems
- (x2 + 2x - 15) (x - 3)
- math number line negative and positive ending at 12
- inequality math sum
- trinomial factoring free worksheet
- how do i do equivalent fractions
- adding ,subtracting ,multiplying,and dividing fractions
- algebrator calculator
- algebraic sentences answers
- solving algebraic expressions 4th grade
- subtracting fractions
- +use equasion d=24-45t to model distance on ti84
- an aircraft on a reconnaissance mission takes off from its home base and flies 550 miles at a bearing of s 46° e to a location in the sea. it then flies 483 miles from the sea at a bearing of s 55° w to another location. finally, the aircraft flies straight back from the second location to its base. what is the total distance it flies, rounded to the nearest mile?
- A hairdresser is deciding where to open her own studio. If the hairdresser chooses Location A, she will pay $1200 per month in rent and will charge $45 per haircut. If she choose Location B, she will pay $1800 per month in rent and will charge $60 per haircut. How many haircuts would she have to give in one month to make the same profit at either location?
- real life use of expanding quadratic expressions
- free reproducible ged math questions
- Solve the inequality and enter your solution as an inequality comparing the variable to the solution.
- why are handcuffs like souvenirs algebra with pizzazz
- thermodynamics +matlab
- a brand name has a 80% recognition rate
- vertex form to standard form calculator
- prentice hall 9-6 dilations worksheet form k geometry
- math 110 chapter 3
- axis of semetry
- Usable Online TI-84 Calculator
- algebra with pizzazz answer key
- calculator 3 variables
- holt pre-algebra workbook lesson 3-4
- differentiation formulas
- examplar examination of mathematics parabola graphs paper one grade 11
- linear quadratic parabolic graph worksheets
- easy algebra questions
- according to newton's second law of motion, the force acting on an object varies directly with the object's acceleration. suppose that a force of results in an acceleration of . if the object's acceleration becomes , what is the force?
- Properties of exponent calculator
- glencoe chapter 5 algebra
- If m is a positive integer and (x+7) squared = x squared + mx = 49, what is the value of m?
- sawmills a,b,c can produce 7400 board feet of lumber per day. A and B together can produce 4700 board feet, while B and C together can produce 5200 board feet. how many board feet can each mill produce by itself ?
- Free Math Pizzazz Worksheets
- algebra 2 pizzazz book
- problems that use all of PEMDAS
- one pound equals how many ounces
- TI 84 finding complex zeroes
- college algebra calculate on calculator vertex using decimals
- example parabola and its explanation point
- 6th grade social studies using circle graphs and data printable worksheets
- www.identity caluator
- Area of rectangle worksheets
- coin problems : systems of linear equations worksheets key
- math power 8 extbook online
- Middle school math with pizzazz book c answer
- help in solving mathematics factorisation
- Glencoe Mac 1 Enrichment Puzzling Over Data
- Multiplying and Dividing Algebra Equations worksheets
- 1km boat
- Algebraic expressions images math
- nth root worksheets for 8th grade
- population of earth has doubled
- simplify integers calculator
- mathcad prime 3-textybook